New detector to be installed on beamline 08ID-1 this spring... click title for details!
2016 marks 10th anniversary of first crystal diffraction experiment at CMCF... click title for details!
First phase of upgrades announced for 08ID-1, including new detector and sample changer... click title for details!
CMCF is an umbrella facility which operates two beamlines, 08ID-1 and 08B1-1, at the Canadian Light Source. Together, both beamlines enable high-resolution structural studies of proteins, nucleic acids and other macromolecules, satisfying the requirements of the most challenging and diverse crystallographic experiments.
- Beamline 08ID-1 Status: Normal Operations
- Beamline 08B1-1 Status: Normal Operations
- Reid, Joel W. (2016). Powder diffraction data for ferrous gluconate. Powder Diffraction , 1-3. 10.1017/s0885715616000671.
- Reid, Joel ; Schmidt, Ken ; Warrender, Neil ; Bergen, Erika ; Cutler, Jeffrey; Kerr, Scot; Miner, Kirk (2016). Multifaceted Solution of Analytical Challenges in Complex Oilfield Mat .... SPE Journal . 10.2118/185164-pa.
- Chiu, Hsien-Chieh; Lu, Xia; Zhou, Jigang; Gu, Lin; Reid, Joel; Gauvin, Raynald; Zaghib, Karim; Demopoulos, George P. (2016). Capacity Fade Mechanism of Li4 Ti5 O12 Nanosheet Anode. Advanced Energy Materials , 1601825. 10.1002/aenm.201601825.