Pilatus3 6M detector commissioned on 08ID-1, with upgraded computing infrastructure... click title for details!
First phase of upgrades announced for 08ID-1, including new detector and sample changer... click title for details!
CMCF is an umbrella facility which operates two beamlines, 08ID-1 and 08B1-1, at the Canadian Light Source. Together, both beamlines enable high-resolution structural studies of proteins, nucleic acids and other macromolecules, satisfying the requirements of the most challenging and diverse crystallographic experiments.
- Beamline 08ID-1 Status: Normal Operations
- Beamline 08B1-1 Status: Normal Operations
- Mx School June 5-9 Applications Closed
- Reid, Joel W.; Kaduk, James A.; Olson, Jeremy A. (2017). The crystal structure of Na(NH4)Mo3O10·H2O. Powder Diffraction 32(02) , 140-147. 10.1017/s0885715617000380.
- Li, Zhijie; Han, Kristina; Pak, John E; Satkunarajah, Malathy; Zhou, Dongxia; Rini, James M (2017). Recognition of EGF-like domains by the Notch-modifying O-fucosyltransf .... Nature Chemical Biology . 10.1038/nchembio.2381. [PDB: 5kxh, 5ky0, 5ky2, 5ky3, 5ky4, 5ky5, 5ky7, 5ky8, 5ky9]
- Zhang, Wei; Bailey-Elkin, Ben A.; Knaap, Robert C. M.; Khare, Baldeep; Dalebout, Tim J.; Johnson, Garrett G.; van Kasteren, Puck B.; McLeish, Nigel J.; Gu, Jun; He, Wenguang; Kikkert, Marjolein; Mark, Brian L.; Sidhu, Sachdev S. (2017). Potent and selective inhibition of pathogenic viruses by engineered ub .... PLoS Pathogens 13(5) , e1006372. 10.1371/journal.ppat.1006372. [PDB: 5v5g]