Pilatus3 6M detector commissioned on 08ID-1, with upgraded computing infrastructure... click title for details!
First phase of upgrades announced for 08ID-1, including new detector and sample changer... click title for details!
CMCF is an umbrella facility which operates two beamlines, 08ID-1 and 08B1-1, at the Canadian Light Source. Together, both beamlines enable high-resolution structural studies of proteins, nucleic acids and other macromolecules, satisfying the requirements of the most challenging and diverse crystallographic experiments.
- Beamline 08ID-1 Status: Normal Operations
- Beamline 08B1-1 Status: Normal Operations
- Blanchard, Peter E.R.; Van Loon, Lisa L.; Reid, Joel W.; Cutler, Jeffrey N.; Rowson, John; Hughes, Kebbi A.; Brown, Caitlin B.; Mahoney, John J.; Xu, Liying; Bohan, Matthew; Demopoulos, George P. (2017). Investigating arsenic speciation in the JEB Tailings Management Facili .... Chemical Geology 466, 617-626. 10.1016/j.chemgeo.2017.07.014.
- Hu, Jinhong; Komakula, Aruna; Fraser, Marie E. (2017). Binding of hydroxycitrate to human ATP-citrate lyase. Acta Crystallographica Section D Structural Biology 73(8) , 660-671. 10.1107/s2059798317009871. [PDB: 5teq, 5tde, 5tdf, 5tdm, 5tdz, 5te1, 5tes, 5tet]
- Muñoz-Escobar, Juliana; Kozlov, Guennadi; Gehring, Kalle (2017). Crystal structure of the UBR-box from UBR6/FBXO11 reveals domain swapp .... Protein Science . 10.1002/pro.3227. [PDB: 5vmd]