New detector to be installed on beamline 08ID-1 this spring... click title for details!
First phase of upgrades announced for 08ID-1, including new detector and sample changer... click title for details!
CMCF is an umbrella facility which operates two beamlines, 08ID-1 and 08B1-1, at the Canadian Light Source. Together, both beamlines enable high-resolution structural studies of proteins, nucleic acids and other macromolecules, satisfying the requirements of the most challenging and diverse crystallographic experiments.
- Beamline 08ID-1 Status: Maintenance Mode
- Beamline 08B1-1 Status: Maintenance Mode
- Mx School June 5-9 Accepting Applications!
- Grochulski, Pawel; Fodje, Michel; Labiuk, Shaun; Wysokinski, Tomasz W.; Belev, George; Korbas, Malgorzata; Rosendahl, Scott M. (2017). Review of Canadian Light Source facilities for biological applications. Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section B Beam Interactions with Materials and Atoms . 10.1016/j.nimb.2017.01.065.
- Wahba, Haytham M.; Stevenson, Michael J.; Mansour, Ahmed; Sygusch, Jurgen; Wilcox, Dean E.; Omichinski, James G. (2017). Structural and Biochemical Characterization of Organotin and Organolea .... Journal of the American Chemical Society 139(2) , 910-921. 10.1021/jacs.6b11327. [PDB: 5u79, 5u7b, 5u7c, 5u82, 5u83]
- Park, Jaeok; Zielinski, Michal; Magder, Alexandr; Tsantrizos, Youla S.; Berghuis, Albert M. (2017). Human farnesyl pyrophosphate synthase is allosterically inhibited by i .... Nature Communications 8, 14132. 10.1038/ncomms14132. [PDB: 5ja0]