Canadian Macromolecular Crystallography Facility
CMCF is an umbrella facility which operates two beamlines, 08ID-1 and 08B1-1, at the Canadian Light Source. Together, both beamlines enable high-resolution structural studies of proteins, nucleic acids and other macromolecules, satisfying the requirements of the most challenging and diverse crystallographic experiments.
- Beamline 08ID-1 Status: Maintenance Mode
- Beamline 08B1-1 Status: Maintenance Mode
- Mx School: June 4 - 8
- (2018). Holding Open Micropores with Water: Hydrogen-Bonded Networks Supported .... Chem 4(4) , 868-878. 10.1016/j.chempr.2018.02.004.
- Jacques, Benoit; Coinçon, Mathieu; Sygusch, Jurgen (2018). Active site remodeling during the catalytic cycle in metal-dependent f .... Journal of Biological Chemistry , jbc.RA117.001098. 10.1074/jbc.ra117.001098. [PDB: 5ud0, 5ud1, 5ucn, 5ucp, 5ucs, 5ucz, 5ud2]
- Crowe; Adam M.; Workman; Sean D.; Watanabe et al. (2018). IpdAB, a virulence factor inMycobacterium tuberculosis, is a cholester .... Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences , 201717015. 10.1073/pnas.1717015115. [PDB: 6co6, 6coj, 6con]